Happy Mother's Day to you all!! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day. It's been interesting for the Downs clan. After breakfast Joe visited MedCare where we spent most of the day, he has been having pain in his right foot anytime he stands after resting for any period. They took an xray and did not find anything but have sent it off for a radiologist to review. He is now in a cast shoe - you know the blue thing with velcro and taking it easy. Please wish him luck, he's been hurting about a month now.
We visited the Georgia Aquarium last night. Cecilia had a blast! Joe and I were not as impressed but her enjoyment was worth the drive. I will post pictures soon.
Since it's Sunday night and I don't know when I will make it back, I will wish you all a good week. Take care!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment